RE: What's the "dream machine" for running Frame?

Jason,

OK, you twisted my keyboard!!

I have posted TWO, count them TWO, of my presentations on creating PDF
on the Adobe User-to-User Forums in the "Adobe FrameMaker" forum.
Go to <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b312> and you
will find two permanent topics (that don't allow responses!).

The first has the downloadable PDF file of my presentation at the
2002 FrameUsers Workshop and the second has the PDF file of my
presentation at the 2002 PDF Conference West. (Note that these are
hefty PDF files, each over 100 "slides" long and between 3 and 4
megabytes each!)

Enjoy!

        - Dov