RE: conditional text

Kay Robart wrote:

> Folks, forgive me if I am a day late and a dollar short, but
> I haven't used
> Conditional Text for about ten years. It says in the Help
> that you can't use
> it for text in a regular paragraph (at least I think that's
> what the help
> means), but all their examples in the introduction of the
> help use it for
> exactly that. <snip>

In the FM6 User Guide, Chapter 15, "Conditional Text" (p. 379), it says, "You can make any unit of text conditional, from one character to entire sections."

I think you're misinterpreting something you read; can you cite the passage in question? Maybe we can clarify it. :-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer