Watermarks

Hi,

We are producing some beta documentation in FrameMaker 6.0. We would like to put a watermark that reads "Beta Documentation" across all pages. How do we do this? I can't find any reference to watermarks in the manual or online help.

Thanks
Lorraine

This mail and any attachments are for the purposes of the
intended recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient
please inform me by return of mail and treat this mail in the
strictest of confidence.

Any opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily
those of NavaraSoft Ltd. ( www.navara.com )

 This mail and any attachments have been scanned for all known
viruses at the time of sending.