Re: Read/Write rules for Frame 7 Structured

At 03:53 PM 11/19/02 -0500, Mitchell, Sue wrote:
>In the Structured Application Developer's Guide it explains a write rule to
>force Frame to omit any DTD and DOCTYPE references in the resultant (in our
>case) xml file. It is written as:
>
>writer write structure document instance only;
>
>However FrameMaker complains when trying to read the rules file when this
>line is in it. Does it not work for xml? I am new to structured documents so
>am I doing something completely wrong?

Sue,
  There seems to be an error in the Dev Guide and the rule should be

    writer write structured document instance only;

instead (note the "d" at the end of "structured").

	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in FrameMaker+SGML consulting and training
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505
cell phone: (510) 421-2284