A Bit OT: InDesign'ers Lists?

Cross-posted to both framers lists

Framers,

My dept. continues to assign me new back-up duties, and InDesign may be one of these. (Don't panic - we're not abandoning FrameMaker; we're just using InDesign for a niche.)

Are there any similar email lists to Framers that concentrate on InDesign?

A reminder: I'm on the digests. If you'd like me to see your reply sooner, please copy my email in the to or cc fields. Thanks!

Paul