Frame 6 and 7, and Mac OS

Maybe I missed something, but I have been trying to pay attention...

I thought that there were problems making PDFs from Frame 6 and 7 using Mac
OS Classic, and that it was recommended to use Frame in only Mac OS 9.

Would someone please lay out exactly what the story is with Frame 6, Frame
7, Acrobat 5 (full version), and Mac OS. I would really appreciate it.

TIA
--
Lori Martin