Re: OT: JetForm 2.15 Designer

This is a long shot- if you can't find anything in the open market, you might try calling Adobe Customer Support to see if they can hook you up with someone in the Accelio group. Accelio bought (or was) JetForms, Adobe bought Accelio. Someone up in the Toronto office might be able to dig up a box.

...Lee