jaws pddf tools??

Good morning Framers,

I recently visited the planetpdf.com site in search of the
solution to a problem and saw an ad for something called jaws pdf.
I went to the web site (http://jawspdf.com/) and was amazed to
discover that they offer a pdf creator for $100 (less if you buy
more than one license). The creator is also an editor,  and they
sell jaws pdf editor separately for a sale price of $30.

I didn't know that there were alternatives to Acrobat. Has anyone
tried these tools? Are they any good?

Many thanks!

Rhea Tolman
Sr. technical writer