[OT] Where do you send an InDesign crash log?

We crashed ID2 the other day and got a crash log. My husband dutifully
sent it off to an address at Adobe -- obviously the wrong one,
unfortunately. We got this dopey automated response back:

"WHAT WAS SEARCHED FOR: <entire crash log included>"
"WHAT WAS FOUND: <a bunch of stuff on Korean PageMaker, FM import and
export formats, Adobe online services download problems, and the ACE
program>"

Argh....

Anyone know where crash logs *should* be sent? I've worked with
debugging tools long enough to know that there's some good info here....

Thanks,
Ananda