Re: Blurred pdfs

Good news is that you aren't doing anything wrong.

Bad news is that unfortunately, your choices come down to badly pixelated,
poorly interpolated, but sharp OR not particularly pixelated (if at all),
well-interpolated, but a bit out-of-focus looking. Those are unfortunately
your only real choices now with Acrobat when dealing with images of
the type you have with screen captures. (Some users don't mind the
slightly blurry look compared to the alternative; others hate it --
I know!) I am sending feedback about this to our Acrobat team for
their evaluation for future Acrobat releases.

        - Dov