FrameMaker to PowerPoint conversion

Hello Framers, I have a problem on my hands and it was suggested that if you
would be the folks to steer me in the right direction (or tell me to give up
now).

I have a number of FrameMaker 6 books and there is now a requirement to turn
out PowerPoint of these. These books are multiple file books, they contain
graphics (Visio), and tables, and are tagged with custom/non-standard
paragraph tags (e.g. "Paragraph" instead of "Body"). The books have TOCs
and IXs that don't haver to be converted.

Can anyone suggest a process I could use to accomplish this?

Any and all guidance would be appreciated.

regards,
Julia