RE: BATTLE OF THE FRAMERS LISTS -- IT'S SOLVING ITSELF

Chuck Hastings [mailto:cwh2@earthlink.net] wrote:
<snip>
> Since just before Christmas 2001, I've gotten 206 messages
> posted to framers@omsys  (Free Framers, aka FF).
<snip>
> Of those, 83 were also cross-posted to framers@FrameUsers
> (`official'  Framers, aka FU).  (Incidentally, I received each
> of these messages just once, not twice.
<snip>
> I got exactly 4 messages which went only to FU, and none
> of those even had an explicit non-suppressed distribution list.
<snippety-snip>

Better check your email settings, Chuck -- you're getting a lot more
than duplicates filtered out.

I'm also on both lists (what's a little extra email, eh?). Since Jan. 1,
I've gotten ~1400 messages from FU vs. ~200 from FF.

No, please don't ask me what you've missed. ;-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer