Re: Word Text Copying as an Object

Trent,

Instead of using Edit/Paste, use Edit/Paste Special, and then specify Rich
Text Format in the dialog that appears.

                    Trent
                    Henderson            To:     Framers@FrameUsers.com, framers@omsys.com
                    <hth1652@msn.c       cc:
                    om>                  Subject:     Word Text Copying as an Object
                    Sent by:
                    owner-framers@
                    omsys.com

                    02/12/02 01:56
                    PM

I'm having a bit of a problem with copying Word text and having it paste
into FM as an object.  That is, it copies into FM in it's own frame instead
of just body text.

Any assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Trent Henderson
Instructional Designer
Synectic Solutions, Inc.