RE: Regarding the law: RE: Copyright in email postings

Some hints and prompting for Frame owners while Dick has written the answer
to the question in my last message.

1. Term "list-owner" you are getting automatically when subscribe to Frame
list, is a good cause for a comp. lawyer starting to prove "the collective
property" of this list that Jeremy G. referred, and your right to the part
of property and to the percent of ads royalty. Consult with your lawyers.
:-))

2. If you once traveling/visit, say, SE Asia, you may draw attention to the
long advertising excide intervals in the satellite TV translation service of
US/European TV channels like Animal Planet, Discovery, Hallmark etc.  These
excide (cutting) empty intervals have a text remark like "This ads is not
authorized to show here".

3. The same mechanism have all mobile telephone satellite translators. When
they winged their way over the unauthorized region, the translation service
is turned off.

4. I doubt the owner of Frame User server has a national state licence (not
US !) for broadcast advertising in Russian, or Chinese, or French, or Sweden
territory (as a sample only).
When he/she send me a your message with ads, the domestic (national) laws
have broken with the US server owner. He/she may be prisoner during his/her
tourist/business visit to these countries (say, in Sweden). You can remember
Dmitri Sklarov/Adobe/DMCA precedent, IT IS THE SAME case.

5. Moreover, if the owner of Frame User server wants to do the broadcast
advertising in Russian territory, he/she has to translate all publicity to
Russian. I am sure the domestic laws of many countries have the same rules.

5. I see the alternative, if the owner of Frame User server makes two
options in the subscribing procedure - with ads, and without. With the right
of future list owner to choose.

Dm.