Regarding Ads on the list. was: Privatization ...

Folks, I checked with Brad and even with a couple of ads, I personally don't
think you will notice much difference from the way the email messages are
right now.  We're talking about a couple of really small ASCII ads tacked
onto the end of the email messages, and we already have text tacked on to
them now.  Not ads, but notices regarding the FrameUser's site.

Really, a half dozen or so more lines isn't going to make any difference.  I
don't think most people read all the way to the bottom of the messages
anyway, and it takes only a couple of seconds at most to download a couple
of lines of text (no graphics or HTML).

This is hardly worth talking about.  Relax.

-Dick Gaskill