RE: Figure numbering out of sequence with floating anchored frames

The problem with this scheme is that you are forced to make the page-breaking
decisions yourself, and you basically lose the 'Floating' function. There are
occasions when I genuinely don't care which figure appears first, I want Frame
to figure it out and lay out the pages optimally, and I'd just like the figure
numbering to agree.