Getting rid of hundreds of unwanted color definitions

Hi

I have written to you before about this but havn't quite been able to solve
the problem

In one file I have hundreds of color definitions called RGB.000.000.000,
RGB.000.049.000, RGB.049.000.000 and so on.

To get rid of them I did as follows:

1. opened an empty document,
2. imported all formats from a file without all the color definitions, and
3. finally imported the file with color definitions into the empty document.

Voila all the unwanted color definitions disappeared.

However, once I updated the book the color definitions came back. I am told
that this may be due to an old Word drawing imported into the file. I cannot
however find such a drawing.

Question?:
How do I locate the cause of all the color definition? How do I get rid of
them

Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager