Re: Distinguishing Text Insets

Sue,
  Let me just add to Jeremy's suggestion is that you can copy the condition
tag to the clipboard and then do a global find/change of any text inset
by pasting.
  Warning: if you update text insets, the condition tag is discarded so
you need to reapply.
	--Lynne

At 06:29 PM 10/22/01 GMT, Jeremy H. Griffith wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:14:36 -0400, "Mitchell, Sue" <Sue.Mitchell@cognos.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know whether it is possible to make text insets stand out from
>>the rest of the text in a document, such as a different background colour,
>>so that it would be immediately noticeable what text is part of a text inset
>>and what is not? (Without having to set these characteristics to the text
>>insets themselves - I can write a tool that would open all the text insets
>>and change the colour of the text or something but I was wondering if there
>>is a way to apply some sort of template to the document that contains the
>>text insets so that they stand out). Does my question even make sense??
>
>Simplest way I can think of is to apply a condition tag to each of the
>insets, and specify an indicator color for it.  I don't know of any
>built-in way to highlight insets.
>
>-- Jeremy H. Griffith, at Omni Systems Inc.
>  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/

>** with "unsubscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.   **

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in FrameMaker+SGML consulting and training
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505