RE: customized documentation

Thanks for the info on Framescript. It sounds interesting but my supervisor
wants to take this one step further. He wants to set up an automated system
where the customer orders what they want through some web storefront and
then some database automatically assembles the right document components. It
removes this author from the loop so I am not manually entering information.
They're expecting a lot of orders on this new product and it could get
downright tedious to assemble special books against each order, even with a
script.

Right now we are leaning towards CD distribution and are looking at
automation further down the road.

Thanks again,

Elizabeth Klisiewicz