From: Nigel Parker [mailto:n.parker@wanadoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 4:08 AM
To: Art Campbell
Subject: Re: Removing ALL formats

Hi Art,
my CleanImport plugin deletes all formats (except Xrefs that are being used
and variables) before importing from a new template. Create a file with no
formats, and you'd end up with what you want.
Available free from www.electropubs.com
Nigel
Nigel Parker
OnlineInfo
n.parker@wanadoo.fr
http://www.electropubs.com
Productivity tips & tools for technical authors
Tel. +33 (0)4 50 63 21 62
Fax. +33 (0)4 50 63 21 66