From: Jim Stauffer [mailto:jstauffer@pbc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:49 PM
To: Framers (E-mail)
Subject: Dictionary Headers

Is it possible to do dictionary headers -- where the header on the left page
captures the first term on the page, and the header on the right page
captures the last term on the page? The terms have a unique paratag. The
Running H/F does capture the first term, but I find no way to automatically
capture the last term. I want to avoid having to manually mark the last term
on every right page.

P.S. My employer is getting ready to issue a requisition for a contract
writer. We're in Silicon Valley. Looking for someone with experience in
broadband/cable/telecom user documentation. Knowledge of RF and networks a
must.

P.P.S  Have you guys heard about the Adobe boycott?
http://www.boycottadobe.com/

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Broadband Communications