Re: Win2000 equation operator spacing bug - help

Bob,

I believe the problem is your PostScript driver settings. I received
the sample from you and do NOT get the same results, i.e., my results
don't show the spacing problem.

Exit FrameMaker and make the following two changes:

Printers=>"Acrobat Distiller" (printer instance)=>Properties
        =>Advanced=>Printing Defaults=>Layout=>Advanced

        In that dialog, Graphic=>TruType Font
        change from "Substitute with Device Font" to "Download as Softfont"

Printers=>"Acrobat Distiller" (printer instance)=>Properties
        =>General=>Printing Preferences=>Layout=>Advanced

        In that dialog, Graphic=>TruType Font
        change from "Substitute with Device Font" to "Download as Softfont"

Try again.

The same changes should be made for ALL PostScript driver printer
instances.

Let me know if that fixes the problem for you.

        - Dov