Please Not Again WAS: Re: PageMaker 7 is out - where's FrameMaker 7?

Please let's not discuss FrameMaker's future again.

We only just got FM6.0, and why should FM be linked in any way to the
development of PageMaker? Illustrator is at release 8, does that mean all of
Adobe's products should be at release 8?

If I was more suspicious I would think that the post asking the question was a
troll. ;-)

Eric L. Dunn