RE: Open architecture for recording/editing Macros, etc.

The only problem with Windows NT 4 is that it is Type 1 font and
PostScript brain-dead. That liability was fixed with Windows 2000.
In other words, I would not recommend Windows NT 4 for any publishing
endeavors, but whole-heartedly recommend Windows 2000. And Windows 2000
is many orders of magnitude more reliable than Windows'9x/Me.

        - Dov