Email address for letters to the editor

Ah, I found an Infoworld "letter to the editor" email address. They're paragraph is cited below:

"Please tell us what you think as well. Send a letter to the Editor at letters@infoworld.com. Letters should be as brief as possible and include your name, address, and daytime phone number. Letters selected for publication may be edited for length and clarity."

It is my opinion that the editor should be informed of this blatant error in fact.