Re: running heading in multiple files of the same chapter

Hi Rick,

A good question. If you're working in Frame 6, you can set the chapter
number property of each of these chapter pieces to be the same (say, each
is set in the book file to chapter 4), then use the new <$chapnum> variable
in the do header (which in Frame 6 you would do anyway). To set the chapter
number in Frame 6, right-click on the selected chapter(s) in the Book file
window and choose Numbering.

Or you could use the chapter pieces as text insets in a master chapter doc
that collects and orders them all. The header/footer properties of the
master doc would then be the one that applies.

Hope this helps,

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com