FM6: Book toc with two numbering systems

Hi Framers

I just converted to FM6. This is a real challange:

I would like my Book TOC to show the following page numbers:

All Chapters: Numbered in succession 1, 2, 3, 4. Each chapter should start
from where the previous chapter ended.
All Appendices: Chapter numbered A-1, A-2 and so on in Appendix A, B-1, B-2
and so on in Appendix B.

Note: I use the same heading styles and tags in both chapters and
appendices, so I cannot put the chapter variable inf front of the heading
tags on the reference page of the book toc. It makes my ordinary numbers in
chapters become 1-1, 1-2 .... 2-1, 2-2 and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Verner Andersen
Documentation Manager