Online forums for FM?

*** I'd appreciate if someone could forward this message to the FrameUsers
*** list, but email me privately before you do so to avoid multiple postings.

To the best of my knowledge, the following online discussion
forums exist for FrameMaker on the Internet:

* News group comp.text.frame: http://www.deja.com/group/comp.text.frame
* Adobe's User-to-user forum: http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html

( These forums are detailed on my web page:
  http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers/framers.html )

Are there any other Internet forums, like web message boards, or
public discussion lists, perhaps national, via FUN, STC, etc. ???
Please give me some more tips, or any comments to my presentation
of the forums above. I'd like it to be as complete and accurate
as possible.

Thanks in advance,