Off subjects

Hi All,

It has been my pleasure to sit in the  background
and revel in the debates going on.
I am now  leaving my present employer
and, unfortunately going to a company that
uses all MacroMedia Products. Still,
it's start! I have renewed my subscription
to the Framers at my home address and hope
to continue co-resonance.
Yuletide Greetings and a Great New Year.

Cris.

Sent to you from the keyboard of Batfinx,
Cris Doherty. No bytes were harmed during
the making of this mail.
This E-mail is confidential. If you receive it in error,
please let me know and then delete it from your
system; you should not copy, disclose or distribute
its content to any third party nor act in reliance on
this E-mail as this is prohibited and may be unlawful.