Personal Note

For better or worse, anyone trying to reach me during the next two weeks may need to
wait up until after January 1, 2001. I will be two time zones west of Adobe on Monday
morning, December 18, and will check my email only very infrequently. Even then, it
will depend upon my ability to connect into Adobe's VPN and I will probably not try to
hard to do that!!!

On behalf of Adobe Systems and myself, I wish everyone a good holiday, whatever you may
observe or not.

	- Dov