Re: Got Redo?

so....
The second undo undoes what the previous undo undid.
or..
The second undo redoes what the undo undoes.
and...
The third undo redoes the undo that the the second undo undid.

And you thought your sentence was bad?  ;-)

Eric L. Dunn

It's identical. Since it is a one-depth undo, the next undo undoes the
undo. What a sentence. I should stop writing stuff. What I mean is: if
you undo something in Frame, then select undo again, your document
will return to the state before the first undo.

Best regards,

Peter