Re: An addendum to the text inset saga

At 06:47 PM 11/18/00 -0500, Jerilynne Sander wrote:
>By the way, Dan Emory's suggestion of a setting the last paragraph to run-in
>*does* work if the operator remembers to tell the text inset to "retain the
>source's formatting"!
What I do is put the Runin paragraph format in the document
template also, thus all documents have it available. Note
also that the use of a Runin format in the last paragraph
of a text inset allows you to create a partial
paragraph in the text inset that can be completed with text
in the target document that begins on the same line as
the ending line of the text inset.
| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646