FrameScript question: one script to run other scripts

Hi gang,

I have a half-dozen books to reformat (ugh). I have an idea
how I'm going to do it, and assorted scripts to do various parts
of the process. But there's one thing I can't figure out:
how do you have one Frame script call several other scripts?

I checked the FrameScript docs (even created a PDF index for
them), and all I can find is info on running a *subroutine* of
a script:
    Run [filestr.]Subname [<parameters>];

Would something like this work?
    Run <scriptName>;

Would I need to add something like
    Sub <Name>
    EndSub
around every script, and then call the scripts by referencing
their otherwise-unecessary subroutine names?

Or do I need to get more elaborate and...
- add a pass/fail condition to each script
- call each script via a subroutine name
- read the pass/fail parameter
...and...methinks this could get pretty ugly....

Assistance and suggestions welcome and greatly appreciated...

--Ananda Stevens
ananda.stevens@windriver.com