Re: [FrameSGML] Re: What's new in 6.0

Dan Emory wrote:

> ... export fully compliant XML, including the ability to produce style
> information derived from EDD format rules (with no limitations on context)

My apologies if this is not what you meant, but I've seen two postings from you
this morning that seem to say indicate that you're looking for XSL FO support in
version 6.0. While I'm not pretending that I wasn't hoping for more in version
6.0 (where is XML import?!), I wouldn't presume to ask for something that exists
with the W3C status of "working draft in development". Nobody has implemented FOs
in an interactive environment and there are only two applications that I'm aware
of. In the event that I'm not misunderstanding you, asking for FO support is
somewhat disingenuous, as you must surely realise that implementation would be a
foolish mistake by Adobe.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au