Full Shot

Hi Framers,

I need screen shot software for Frame on Win95. Folks from this list recommended Full Shot and Correl Paint Pro (is that the name? I forget). I've used the latter and it was perfect, but I can't justify to the company the purchase another graphics app. just for the screen capture, especially since I already have PHOTOSHOP LE for graphics manipulation. So, tell me about Full Shot.

Specifically, does Full Shot have options for capturing "selected" parts of the screen? Can you capture the mouse cursor pointing to items? If not, can you recommend an application that can do those things?

Thanks,

colin