What is Inframe?

Dear Colleagues,

This question was asked by one new list member.

Re-quoting from our first issue:

"Welcome to the premiere issue of InFrame, the independent electronic magazine devoted to Adobe FrameMaker.

"It is our hope to provide the FrameMaker community with a regular source of tips, information, and idea exchange."

We're now at Issue 2 with more on the way! Thank you for your interest in InFrame!

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/

To contact me directly at:

     pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)