RE: FrameMaker 5.5.6 for Linux early reports

Dictionaries seem to be binary compatible. I borrowed the Danish
dictionary files from a Windows installation in order to open
and process a book with 50+ files, totalling over 1300 pages with
toc and index. Everything went fine, with a result identical
(as far as I have observed) to the Windows version's.

Thanks to a tip from Thomas Michanek, I found out how to handle
FontFamily names with spaces, like e.g. 'Frutiger 45 Light':
Just substitute spaces with hyphens. 'Frutiger 45 Light' becomes
'Frutiger-45-Light', and the Frutiger Light entries in my fontlist
file now are:

<Family                        Frutiger-45-Light >
<Text	                         Frutiger-45-Light >
<Font	   Frutiger-Light        Frutiger-45-Light >
<Font	   Frutiger-Bold         Frutiger-45-Light Bold >
<Font	   Frutiger-LightItalic  Frutiger-45-Light Italic >
<Font	   Frutiger-BoldItalic   Frutiger-45-Light Bold Italic >
<ATM	   Frutiger-Light        Frutiger-Light.pfa >
<ATM	   Frutiger-Bold         Frutiger-Bold.pfa >
<ATM	   Frutiger-LightItalic  Frutiger-LightItalic.pfa >
<ATM	   Frutiger-BoldItalic   Frutiger-BoldItalic.pfa >
<PSName  Frutiger-Light        Frutiger-Light >
<PSName  Frutiger-Bold         Frutiger-Bold >
<PSName  Frutiger-LightItalic  Frutiger-LightItalic >
<PSName  Frutiger-BoldItalic   Frutiger-BoldItalic >

FrameMaker matches 'Frutiger-45-Light' in the fontlist with
`Frutiger 45 Light' in a FrameMaker document originating
on Windows.

Kind regards
Peter Ring

<snip>