Re: Importing HTML

You also could use MML and a simple perl script to do this. We recently started to do this with simple structured text-only files. It's pretty slick for paragraph formatting so it out to suit HTML text. Graphics are another matter. (See online manuals for MML info.)

Once FM gets and import XML feature this should be very easy, I'd think.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores