RE: WinHelp to PDF Links

I had this requirement sometime last year.  What I came up with was that you
can link to a PDF from a Winhelp file, but you cannot link to a specific place
in the PDF.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." --
Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977