ANN: Carolinas FUN meeting - RTP, North Carolina - December

Date:  Thursday, December 2
Time:  5:30 - 6:00 refreshments & networking, 6:00 - 8:00 meeting
Location:  VERITAS Software (formerly Seagate), 2505 Meridian Parkway Suite
100
Directions:  Meridian Parkway is just off Highway 55, north of I-40.  Turn
onto Meridian going west (the only possibility), and VERITAS is in the first
building to the left.
Speakers:  Sandra Burns with Adobe Systems, Inc. speaking on "Advanced
Acrobat Techniques:  Forms," made possible by Bright Path Solutions;
and Mike Iantosca with IBM, speaking on "Customizing Frame using SGML"
For more info:  http://www.scriptorium.com/fun.html or
cbb59956@glaxowellcome.com

The break-down of the meeting is something like this:
5:30 - 6:00 refreshments & networking
6:00 - 7:00  Sandra
7:00 - 7:45  Mike
7:45 - 8:00  questions, announcements, etc.

Please send the meeting announcement to our mailing list, and update the
website with this info.  If you can put this photo of Sandra on the website,
that would be great:
 <<sburns2.jpg>>
If the presentation titles change dramatically, I'll let you know.

Other PR:  Kay is putting this on the STC Communiqué.  Is there any other
place we should have it?