missing font

Hello all,

I have a feeling there's a simple solution to this, but I'm stumped.  I have
a chapter that has been recently modified.  Now when I open I get a message
that I'm missing the Times-Roman font.  Strange thing is we've never used
Times-Roman.  Even stranger, the FrameMaker Console tells me that, yep,
Times-Roman will be used during this session.  I've tried searching for
Times-Roman to no avail.  I can't find this missing font anywhere, and I
can't understand why a missing font would be replaced by itself.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ron Nelson
Wave Technologies

"I'm a peripheral visionary."