Re: ** ADMIN - Flames/Complaints/Rants/Curses & Dr. Warnock's Keynote **

Dan, I love you! The scion of the first convicted felon in the States! I could
never top that! My miserably mundane history has it that my great grandfather
was a bigamist and the two families lived two blocks away from each other in the
NSW country town of Glenn Innes.

I am also the first generation in my family to use Frame (there, we're not
off-topic after all!).

Also, Fellow Free Framers, Framer Templars, Frame Boddhisattvas and Saints:
I only received two limp censures from my lighted match yesterday (hardly a
flame) from the Keyboards of the Righteous, neither of whom could understand my
real anger at Brad's Second Epistle to the Framers.

May ALL Framers be happy!

--
             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???