There's Still Time for InFrame!

** High Priority **
** Reply Requested by 11/4/1999 (Thursday) **

Dear FrameMaker Colleagues,

Now that the second FrameUsers Conference is history, it's time to unleash your creativity! Let's end 1999 with a bang!

InFrame, the new e-zine devoted to FrameMaker, depends on users volunteering to write about their favorite piece of desktop software. We need you to submit your experiences, your desires, your reviews, your case studies, your tips and your techniques for us to publish. Just a short perusal of the list reveals there are many people doing creative and wonderful things with FrameMaker. Why not share with your fellow users in a forum that does not require re-posting or searching through the list archives?

Seriously, we need more pieces on any FrameMaker topic you desire to write on. Any contributions that reach me by the U.S. holiday of Thanksgiving or so (which this year falls on Thursday, Nov. 25) would be greatly and sincerely appreciated.

Now for the boring and re-posted submission information.

As to how to post contributions or submissions to InFrame, it's simple. Please forward your submission directly to me at:

     pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

     or for some email browsers:

     mailto:pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)

Even it you're not sure if the topic would interest your fellow Framers, please consider writing it up. If you'd prefer, you can email me your proposal and we can discuss whether it fits.

A brief note about submission requirements: We prefer FrameMaker 5.5.6 and below and all graphics as either tif or bmp. We will handle the conversions necessary for our site. If necessary for the article's look and feel, we can handle Acrobat 4 and below.

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/