Re: Mac font IDs and resource numbers

"Banttari, Ananda" <Ananda_Banttari@sdsi.com>
asked about Frame recognizing fonts on MacOS 8.6.

Don't know about 8.6, but I experienced a similar (hideous) problem when I
upgraded my home office machines either to 8.1 or 8.5, and I remember it was
particularly frustrating from Frame. Had to find source disks for EVERY font
on each system, make sure I had a successful working install of the upgrade,
and then re-install ALL the fonts in order to get things working correctly
again. At first I attributed the problem to Adobe's then-new 8.5.1 printer
driver.

Deborah Snavely, Senior Technical Writer, Aurigin Systems, Inc.