Re: Frame graphics export options

Hello Framers--

As far as I know, you can export from Acrobat/Exchange to
EPS only on a Mac. Since I don't have access to a Mac, I'd
be mighty interested to know if there's any plug-in/add-on
type of thing that would let you export from Exchange to EPS
on Windows. For that matter, I'd be happier still to
export/print to EPS from FrameMaker (again, on Windows). Is
there any path out there from FrameMaker to EPS for us
non-Mac types?

Thanks,

Rhea Tolman
Manager, InterBase Technical Publications Group
Inprise Corp.