Searching the archives

Is there a www location where I can specify a search for a specific word or phrase
inside the posted messages of the Framers (and FreeFramesters)
archives? I'm certain what I am looking for is not in the subject line.

I have tried the Archive Search function from Brad's FrameUsers site but it
does not seem to allow this.

Thanks.

Craig
El Gordito Framito
"Trate' de llavar los platos, pero todavia no estamos casados."