RE: FrameMaker on Linux

Hiya Hedley,

I've been wondering the same thing, but you know how business goes.  Before
investing the time and money into porting a product to an OS, you have to
make a good business case for it and prove to the exec staff and the bean
counters that it's financially worthwhile doing.  In this case, they'd have
to show that there would be enough people actually wanting Frame on Linux
before making that decision.   We're doing that exact thing for one of our
products now too. Ye olde market research, eh?

Regards,

Dick