RE: WWP and support

Beth,

> I don't use your product, and I don't have any stake in what you do.  But
> hate seeing scare tactics being treated like real facts.

As a matter of clarification, Finite Matters Ltd. does not own, have
investment in, resell, or other wise support Quadralay or its products.

The purpose of my verbose statement was and is to bring a business view of
this issue, not to provide scare tactics. I don't consider anything I stated
to be "scary" - although you obviously disagree with the numbers. As I
mentioned in my previous email, this issue is of interest to me because like
Quadralay and many other companies and individuals who are active on this
list, part of our business is supplying FrameMaker related applications to
the FrameMaker market. It is in our best interest (and other companies like
ours and Quadralay) to attempt to understand this market space and its
customer's needs.

Later,

Ben

*********************************