Adobe Magazine and FM

Framers:

I just got my Adobe Magazine, which has a letter to the editor
complaining about the lack of FrameMaker content.

The editor replied that Adobe is committed to FM, but that
a magazine with paid subscriptions must focus on topics of most
interest to the readership. The editor concluded that there are
very few readers of the Magazine who are FM users.

How do they know this? Is there a way to poll the list and find
out how many folks would subscribe the Adobe Magazine if it had
FM coverage comparable to PageMaker or PhotoShop, for example?

Ezra