Index of imported graphics files -- building blocks documentation?

We created an index of references for imported graphics. The index that
Frame generates includes the file name (NOT the full path, which is
slightly annoying), the DPI of the file, and the page number(s). I would
love to get the modification dates of the files in this list. I could then
dump the whole thing to a text file, import it into a spreadsheet, and
sort on various columns. BUT -- we can not find any info on what to
include in the stuff on the reference page to get the files' date
information.
Has anyone done this? Any pointers to where Frame's documentation
has the various building blocks for generated files?

Many, many thanks,
Ananda Banttari
ananda@sdsi.com